Thank you for your interest in working with BigKidSmallCity! The community includes Houston-area parents with kids that are 0-12 years old.
Advertisers on BigKidSmallCity know exactly what they are getting. No guessing, no general distribution numbers, no numbers from surveys.
Every single view and click is measured and available for our customers. If you are trying to reach Houston parents, for your events, services or products, this is the place to do it!
Rates, stats and options are HERE.
Google “Things to do in Houston with Kids”, “Things to do in Houston this Weekend with Kids”, “Best Places to Eat in Houston with Kids” and I think you will be pleased at where your Houston event or venue could show up if you list it on BigKidSmallCity.com.
You’ll be even more pleased with the number of outgoing clicks from BigKidSmallCity.com to your event or business website. BigKidSmallCity is one of the top referrers of traffic to some of Houston’s biggest venues.
BigKidSmallCity serves as a brand ambassador, as a spokesperson, as a consultant and event promoter. For an example of my approach to sponsored posts, check out these examples of…
- Hotel/Resort Reviews: Omni Kids Suite, The Woodlands Resort, Embassy Suites
- Houston Restaurant Reviews: Smashburger, Hungry’s, Jax Grill
- Summer Camp Advertisements: Lantern Creek
- Business Opening Announcements: Regions Bank
- Doctor Reviews: Obstetrician , Dermatologist
- Car Advertising: Lexus Season of Giving, Toyota Swagger Wagon
- Promoting Your Cause: Women in STEM
- Social Media Only Promotions: TestingMom, Holly Blue Performing Arts, Houston Symphony
- Ads: Newsletter Ad
These are just some of our past partners. Anyone trying to reach Houston parents, with a family friendly event, service or product, is a good fit for BigKidSmallCity advertising.
If you are looking to reach Houston parents to promote an event, restaurant, thing to do in Houston, travel idea, hotel, vehicle, product, local business or a resource for parents of young kids, please contact me at Jill @BigKidSmallCity.com to get started! If you are looking for something a little different to promote your event or product, I am happy to collaborate.
Rates, stats and options are HERE.
To submit your event, idea or post, please email me (Jill @ BigKidSmallCity.com) with this information:
2. Company Name
3. Email Address
4. Event/Company URL
5. Description of Event & Date of Event/Post Idea
6. Name, Company and Mailing Address for Invoice
7. How did you hear about BigKidSmallCity.com?
If you are submitting a recommended party venue, preschool, camp, doctor, etc, please provide:
1. Camp/Party/Business Name, Link to Website, Address
2. Short description.
3. Appropriate Ages. Hours. Dates.
Before submitting your post/event, or submitting a guest post, please review the following guidelines:
- Submission does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit BigKidSmallCity.com readers, it is likely to be published.
- Submissions should be consistent with the tone and content on BigKidSmallCity.com, including things to do in Houston or resources for parents of young kids.
- Submissions are accepted from readers that want to share their favorite Houston parks, unique things to do in Houston, “Where in Houston” pictures, etc. However, if these posts are promotional, you will be charged the advertising fees.
- Preference will be given to those who are active in the BigKidSmallCity.com community (email subscribers, blog readers/comment-ers, Facebook fans, Meet-up participants, etc).
- Active members of the BigKidSmallCity community, with small businesses/websites/services, can be featured in a Friday post for free. Active members are email subscribers, blog readers/comment-ers, Facebook fans, Meet-up participants, etc. (This is not for just anyone to promote themselves… that is handled with advertising!)
- All submissions must be high-quality, original content (not published anywhere else online) with at least 1 high quality picture, at least 600 pixels wide, and have a website link to the event/activity/venue.
- BigKidSmallCity.com does not offer monetary compensation for posts or submissions.
- Submitted content will be posted any time from 1 day to 5 months after the submission.
- If you are being paid to promote something, or plan to make money with what you are promoting, please don’t ask me to promote it for free. Advertising rates and options can be found HERE.
- Events submitted for the events list must be submitted by the Sunday, a week before the next Monday post. (At least one week in advance. Exceptions can be made for a fee, but last minute promotions are not guaranteed. All fees are for each week of advertising on the events list. An event that runs for 6 weeks will require 6 payments of the fee.)
- If you would like your party venue, preschool, camp, doctor/dentist office, etc added to our recommendations, it can be added for $100 OR for free, if you link to BigKidSmallCity.com from your website. The link can be or “Find Things to Do in Houston, with Kids!” or “Fun Things to Do in Houston, with Kids!”. Recommendations that come from the business, and not directly from Houston Parents, will be marked as such.
If you have questions, contact me at Jill @ BigKidSmallCity.com.
Want to MAKE money with BigKidSmallCity?
If you are interested in making extra money from home, you can join the BigKidSmallCity affiliate team! I share the profit for business you bring in.
- To sell the eBooks, including Entrepreneurial Secrets of Garbage Man Joe, go HERE.
- To sell advertising and sponsorship, please contact me at Jill @BigKidSmallCity.com.