Take a safari ride, right outside Houston! BigKidSmallCity will meet-up at the Bayou Wildlife Park for an exotic animal tram ride, a petting zoo and pony ride! You can see (and feed!) Banteng Cattle, White Rhinoceroses, Gaur Cattle, Barasingha Deer, Ring-Tailed Lemurs, Bactrian Camels, Pere David’s Deer, Addaxes, Scimitar-Horned Oryx, Hog Deer and Nile Lechwe!
We will meet on Friday, August 1, 2014, at 10:00am. Everyone will get a discounted price of $7 plus tax, which must be paid by cash or check (no credit cards!) on arrival. (Kids under 2 are free.) Bayou Wildlife Park is located at 5050 FM 517 Road, Alvin, TX 77511-1828.
If you want to join us on Friday, August 1, 2014, you must:
1. Fill out the form below.
2. Be one of the first 45 to respond. Spaces are limited! You will receive an email saying you have a spot or you are on the waiting list.
3. If you get a spot, bring your kids to Bayou Wildlife Park (5050 FM 517 Road, Alvin, TX 77511-1828) on Friday, August 1 by 10:00am.
4. You will need to pay your own way once you arrive. BRING CASH or CHECK! (No credit cards!) Tickets are $7+tax per person. Kids under 2 are free. It includes the tram ride, petting zoo and pony rides (for kids under 90 pounds).
5. We will need to arrive at the same time. Before the event I will send out a reminder with details of where to park.
6. Make every effort to attend. Since spaces are limited and we want as many kids to get a chance as possible. If you need to cancel, email me at Jill @ BigKidSmallCity.com.
7. You can stay for a picnic in the picnic area. Bring your own lunch, just no watermelon!