If your little kids want to rule the park, this is what you need to know:
1. On Tuesdays through October 28, 2014, be at Discovery Green at 10:30am. The themes, character visits and activities change each week!
- September 23 – I Wish I Was a Circus Star
- September 30 – Doc McStuffins & Foam Party!
- October 7 – Elephant and Piggie. Bring a gently used children’s book to our weekly book swap.
- October 14 – Pocoyo Dance & karaoke Party
- October 21 – Cat in the Hat introduces Sally and Dick to the planets, stars, and moons
- October 28 – Mike the Knight & Sophia the First Celebrate Halloween. Wear your costume!
2. Want to skip the line and be first to meet the characters? All you need to do is volunteer for the event! You can bring your kids and help Discovery Green with the event. This gets you a fast pass to meet the characters.
On average, four volunteers will be selected for each event and Discovery Green will coordinate the activities. If you are interested this, email me at Jill @ BigKidSmallCity .com!
3. Want to be a VIP? Each week, one person will win a Discovery Green Tshirt and a VIP Meet-and-Greet pass! No waiting in line! You must enter to win the VIP prize for each Toddler Tuesday. Just click the links below!
4. After you attend, fill out THIS SURVEY! You will help improve this great event and be entered to win a $50 gift card to The Grove restaurant!
5. Look for the BigKidSmallCity Booth! On Tuesdays, I will be out snapping pictures and hosting giveaways.