What the heck is this “Mommie & Me” Event and should I attend? Well, if you are Mom, Dad or Kid, then it IS for you. AND if you know someone that ADORES Elsa and Ana, you most certainly need to be there at noon.
Date: Saturday, August 9, 2014
Location: NRG (Reliant) Convention Center
Tickets: $5 Early Bird, $10 at the Door OR $5 with Donation
The event is full of activities for kids, classes for parents and lots and lots of giveaways. This is what you need to know:
- The “Snow Sisters”, hosted by The Royal Court Princess Parties, will be there 12:00-1:00pm and 2:00-3:00pm!
- The Fitness & Activity Zone will keep everyone moving! Activities include Yoga for Youth, Strength Training and Toning, Parachute Time and a Princess Fashion Show.
- Workshops happen every hour! These include “Healthy Diets”, “Car Seat Safety”, “How do I get my baby to latch?”, “Sleep Sniffles & Everything in Between”, “Preparing your home for a new baby”, “Babywearing 101″, “Infant Massage”, “The Power and Inspiration in Play”.
- BigKidSmallCity will have a booth. Be sure to come introduce yourself because there is nothing I love more than meeting members of the community!
AND you can get in for half price!
Admission is $10 at the door. HOWEVER, if you bring a new or gently used donation for The Source for Women, you get in for $5! They are looking for:
Gently used or brand new:
1. Maternity wear
2. Baby clothes sizes: newborn through 18 months
3. Diaper bags
4. Diapers sizes newborn through size 5
6. Feminine products (maxi pads & tampons)
7. Baby toiletries: lotions, powder, shampoo, baby wash etc….
So grab your extra baby gear, drop it at the door, and join me at Mommie & Me! I promise to wait patiently while you meet your favorite Snow Sisters!