So you can look forward to the events Houston has going on this week (posted prior to the full list going live), here are the favorites for Monday through MONDAY, August 29-September 5, 2016. And for the full list of Fall activities in Houston, go HERE!
2. On Tuesday, go to the last Two for Tuesday (BOGO Free Admission) at the Downtown Aquarium.
3. On Thursday, go to Free Museum Entry in the Museum District!
6. On Saturday, stop by one of our favorite events… Hands On Houston at the Craft Museum! This month your can make your own glass lens paperweight. Just swing by to make your free project.
7. On Saturday, kick off the September series of Super Saturday (BOGO Free Admission) at the Downtown Aquarium.
8. On Sunday, participate in the new Family Yoga at Discovery Green!
9. On Labor Day, take the family to Labor Day at Rienzi at the Museum of Fine Arts House Museum.
Also, mark your calendar for the start of the Toddler Tuesday season, at Discovery Green, on September 6!