Saturday is the Young Writers Workshop at Discovery Green and Toddler Tuesdays return this week. On September 2, join BigKidSmallCity for the Thomas the Tank Engine storytime, character visit and trackless train!
On Wednesday, take the littlest ones to the Children’s Museum Tot Spot for a Mommy Mingle. It’s free with admission and includes coffee, breakfast and conversation!
This is also the perfect week to do some exploring of your own:
- Find over 40 FREE THINGS TO DO around town.
- Find Kid Friendly RESTAURANTS in Houston.
- Browse hundreds of THINGS to DO, with KIDS, in HOUSTON!
- Visit a new HOUSTON PARK.
- Cool off at one of the cities 20 FREE SPLASHPADS!
- Narrow down the options with the TOP THINGS TO DO in HOUSTON.
Looking for grown-up things to do? Check out 365 Things to Do in Houston!