Toddler Tuesdays, presented by Amerigroup RealSolutions, have returned to Discovery Green! Every Tuesday, from March 25, 2014 through May 27, 2014, preschoolers rule! This free event includes a story time, craft and some special characters.
***Update: Congratulations to Crystal C! She won VIP no-line access to the Monster Truck Toddler Tuesday!***
For the April 15, 2014 Toddler Tuesday, one lucky winner will get VIP Meet-and-Greet Access and a Discovery Green TShirt. This means kids, 30″ and taller, will get to ride down the center of the park in a real monster truck, without waiting in line! Smaller winners will be first in line for a photo. Enter to win below! (And look below for entry forms for other weeks as well!)
Prize must be redeemed at Discovery Green Park Office, April 15, 2014 between 8:00 and 9:00am. No substitutions!. No substitutions!
Giveaway closes on April 12, 2014 at 9:01pm.
Official Rules: http://wp.me/P2efXF-51k
- March 25 – Curious George Saves His Pennies
- April 1 – Mr. Potato head’s Missing Sock
- April 8 – Egg Hunt
- April 15 – Great Big Monster Truck
- April 22 – Thank You, Pooh
- April 29 – Playground Heros
- May 6 – Jake Saves Bucky
- May 13 – Fast Train, Slow Train
- May 20 – What Does the Fox Say?
- May 27 – Once Upon a Princess (and Knight)