Plan on a great week in Houston, with kids!
Each week, we publish the list of things to do for the weekend. So you can look forward to the events, posted prior to the full list going live, here are the favorites for Monday through Sunday, April 17-23, 2017!
1. On Monday, take the tykes to the Tyke Hike at the Houston Arboretum.
2. On Tuesday, head to Toddler Tuesday for The Goose Fairy and the Golden Egg at Discovery Green. This storytime and activity starts at 10:30am and is free to attend. Stop by the BigKidSmallCity booth to grab a ticket… and bring an old book to swap for a new one at the book swap!
3. On Wednesday and Thursday, go to Miller Outdoor Theater to see Charlotte’s Web!
4. On Friday and Saturday, go to Blessington Farms for the Farm Funland.
5. On Saturday, celebrate Earth Day at the Houston Arboretum for outdoor activities and nature crafts.
6. On Saturday, go to the Earth Day Bash at the Children’s Museum of Houston.
7. On Saturday, or at Earth Day on the Avenida at Discovery Green.
8. On Sunday, enjoy art workshops, gallery games, performances as explore women’s history at the Bayou Bend & Rienzi Family Day!