Plan on another great week in Houston, with kids!
Each week, we publish the list of things to do for the weekend. So you can look forward to the events, posted prior to the full list going live, here are the favorites for Monday through Sunday, February 6-12, 2017!
1. On Thursday, get free Museum Entry in the museum district.
2. On Thursday, go see E.T. Film with Live Orchestra at Jones Hall.
3. On Friday and Saturday, little kids can also be Little Artists at Museum of Fine Arts Houston. There is a storybook circle, multi-sensory play, a tour of the galleries and an art project in the studio.
5. On Saturday, go see How I Became a Pirate at Main Street Theater
6. On Saturday, attend Homestead Heritage Day at Jesse H. Jones Nature Center. This is a “living history” look at 19th century Texas settler life. There will be blacksmithing, black powder weaponry, open fire cooking, and more.