At BigKidSmallCity, we believe the more we know about the people of Houston, the smaller our city feels. And who better to meet than a Houston mom, artist and business owner!
We are a family of 5, plus our black lab Franco. My husband and I have 3 amazing children that are constantly impressing us with their achievements. My oldest daughter is 13, my son is 11 and my youngest daugher is 9.
We enjoy the diversity of Houston and everything there is to do with our family. We most enjoy the festivals, especially the Bayou Art Festival, and being outdoors.
- Classes for Children-Teens-Adults
- Enrichment class pre-school program for 3-5 years of age
- Morning and after schools classes
- Summer camp
- Birthday Parties children and adults
- Picasso and Wine nights every Friday from 7:30-10:00pm
- Special events
- School gala events and fundraising
1024 Studewood Street
Houston, TX 77008
8000 Mc Beth Way #130
The Woodlands, TX 77382